Thursday, October 10, 2013

Publix 10/9 - 10/15 (or 10/10 - 10/16)


(*My Publix doubles coupons up to 50¢, and accepts Target competitor coupons.)

Select Kellogg's Cereals are on sale for 50% off this week, which makes several of them a good buy price even without coupons.
Corn Pops big box was $1.88
- 50¢ printable (No longer available?)
= 88¢ each

Wishbone Salad Dressing BOGO $2.65
- $1.00/1 Publix coupon printed from Best Meals Happen at Home email (Expire 10/10)
= 33¢ each

Campbell's Go Soup 2/$5
- 2.00/2 Publix Coupon printed from Best Meals Happen at Home email (Exp 10/10)
= 50¢ each

Quaker Instant Oatmeal BOGO $2.98
- 1.00 Publix Digital coupon*
- 1/2 Target coupon
= approx. $1.00 a box, which is Stock up price for me.

*According to the website, the Quaker Instant Oatmeal digital coupon wasn't taken off my order, but is Expired as of yesterday. Ummm, I shopped yesterday.
It does show that it took off a $2.00 Jose Ole coupon I didn't know I had on there. Also, I used Jose Ole paper coupons, so here's a hint, give the cashier all your coupons first and wait to put your phone number into the machine last before you pay.
I don't see on my receipt where another $2.00 was taken off for the Jose Ole.
Argh, I so don't like digital coupons.

The rest of the items should still have current coupons available for printing, mostly at Coupons.com.
If you are signed up at Swagbucks, or do sign up if you aren't already, and print your coupons.com coupons from there, you'll earn 10 points for every coupon you redeem, which can be used towards earning Gift Cards or Paypal cash.

*I have to go for now, I'll finish this later...in the meantime, visit I Heart Publix or Southern Savers to see this week's deals and coupon matchups.

Final Total $14.67 + tax = $15.95
Saved $71.12

No comments: