Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Walgreens 11/27 + Free 8x10 Photo

Wags is having some awesome Free Photo deals lately. A couple of weeks ago it was a free 8x10 Collage, a couple days ago is was 50 Free 4x6 Prints. Currently they are offering Free 8x10 with code TURKEY8X10.

 Code is valid through 11/30, so I'll get order my free 8x10 after we take our annual family Christmas card photo at Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

I was going today to pick up my 50 Free Prints from the other day, so I thought I'd check the ad and see if they had anything I wanted/needed while I was going anyway.


Eggs at 99¢ !
We eat eggs like they are going out of style. 99¢ is about as cheap as they ever get around here. I try to stock up when they're on sale, I wish I could stock up months worth, but I fear them going bad. I probably need to look into freezing them, but I've had a lot of things I've read could be frozen, and didn't come out too good later. I'd rather not waste them.

The Scope Mouthwash was (may still be this week) $3.00, and I had a $1.50 coupon from the November P&G insert, so I paid $1.50, and got a $2.00 RR, making a 50¢ profit.

The Tums were (are still this week) $4.50, and I had a $1.00 off MQ from (an) insert. I paid $3.50 and got a $4.50 RR, so I made $1.00 profit on each.

The Glad wrap was $2/4 with in-ad coupon, and I had IP coupons for $1.00 off each, so I paid $1.00 each for 200sq. ft.

The Royal Danke cookie tin was on sale for $1.99, regularly over $4.00.
I don't usually buy these or have any sentimental leanings towards them or think it's an especially great deal for me...I fell sucker to others in the Coupon sites going on so much about these. Obviously I'm out of deal-shopping practice, spending money on things I don't really want or need just because others do.

I bought the Glad wrap and Royal Danke cookies in the same order and wanted to pay with a Tums ($4.50) RR. Those items total was only $3.99 after Glad coupons, so I needed a 51¢ filler item.
My son wanted a package of Chewy Chip Ahoys and they were on sale for 99¢ so I got him a package of them.

Total Profit on Tums/Scope = $7.50
Total Cost of eggs/Glad/Cookies = $10.92
Final Total $3.42
(Not including tax)

I used the RR from the Scope and a couple of the Tums to buy the eggs, cookies, and Glad wrap, but I still have (5) $4.50 RR's left.

Tomorrow's Black Friday sale has several FARR offerings (some even with profit with coupons)(my printer is broke so I'm not able to print coupons right now), but I think I'm just going to roll mine into some Free (after RR) Shampoo, which is something we can always use, a couple of items I have insert coupons for (= profit), and some Theater candy for stocking stuffing.

No comments: