Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kroger, CVS, Walgreens

Kroger was our first stop. The Mott's for Tots 64oz. juices are priced $2.29.
Use $1.00/1 Printable Coupon to make them $1.29 each.
(I'm going to use mine to make Moonshine, lol)

The double newspaper was $3.99 + tax. OUCH!!

Kroger total $6.99 inc'l Tax
Next we went to CVS (where I was obviously suffering from a bad case of the Brain Farts, ugh.) For some reason I had the idea to roll the $3.00 ECB from the Starbucks refreshers to newspapers, because I didn't want to have ECBs left over until I decide if I'm going to get back more into Couponing.
The papers cost about 51¢ more each buying them separated, and for some reason I was thinking they were $2.99, rather than $2.50. I should have just bought another double stack at Kroger :(

I went ahead and paid for one of the papers and kept the ECB, but for the other deal I grabbed a bottle of VO-5 conditioner price cut to 79¢ (I want to try making DIY Fabric Softener).

2/$3.00 Starbucks Refreshers or AMP Energy drinks, Get $3.00 ECB limit 1
(There are Starbucks tearpad coupons out there, I didn't have any)
Free after ECB

$2.00 Stayfree Maxi-pads
-2.00 MQ 7/22 SS
Free w/ coupon

2/$1.00 Mars candy
-$1.00/2 Q from the Big Red Machine
Free/2

I had $6.01 left on a CVS Bucks gift card from some deal a while back, so that cut down on my OOP a good bit.
CVS total $6.72
Then we went to Walgreens. Just for the Stayfree. Right.

$1.99 Stayfree
-2.00 or 1.99 MQ 7/22 SS
Free
(Coupon didn't beep in the first order where I had other items, had to be marked down and entered when buying them alone.)

50¢ Arizona Teas

20¢ Spiral or Composition notebooks w/ in-ad IVC

I had IP coupons for Post Shredded Wheat Cereal and the Right Guard Total Defense 5 Clear Stick, but neither seemed to be included in the sales.

Wags total $7.56

No comments: