Friday, October 21, 2011

The Wal's

Walgreens

Previously when I bought those littler bags of Brach's candies, I didn't know there was a monthly deal on these larger bags for $1.00 each after RR.
I bought a couple of bags a couple of weeks ago, then a couple more a week or so ago (I don't think I posted that shop because it was a Fail). Tomorrow is the last day they are on sale for that price so I went ahead today and stocked up on a few more bags.

Since I was going to buy the candy anyway, they have a sale this week on Wags Ultra Thin Pads 18ct. only, Free after $2.00 RR.
So I bought the Pads, paid $2.14, got $2.00 RR

The candy was 2/$3.00, used $2.00 RR and paid $1.09 cash, got $1.00 RR

Spent $1.00 RR on 2/$1.00 Arizona Teas, paid .03 tax

Total $3.26 for package of Pads, 2 bags candy, and 2 Arizona Tea

I did the pad/candy/tea deal three times (wanted to do 5, but they only had 3 pads in stock), then I bought 10 Arizona teas in addition because my family likes them.

Walmart


Found a Walmart with the Crest Complete trial size toothpastes for .97, so I used the $2.00 q's from (insert?) for overage to purchase some items I needed: spray adhesive and paint roller things.

I bought the spray adhesive and (4) toothpastes (as limited by the coupon) and paid .40 oop. My son bought the paint roller things and (4) toothpastes and got .10 back.

No comments: