Saturday, September 17, 2011

CVS


After seeing the free-after-ECB stuff during my Special K shop, I came home and looked up the Rephresh Tampons and saw there was a $1.00 coupon for them.
I was hoping to find them OOS and be able to collect up some RC's, but I guess even with making $1.00 profit the $6.79 price tag was still too steep for shoppers, because every store I went in had plenty in stock.

The first shop I did, I made a big rookie mistake. It was on the Colgate toothpaste, I had a $1.50 mq from the paper, then, per comments I read at some blog or board, printed a $1.00 coupon from the CVS site, thinking it was a CVS coupon.  I didn't even check the barcode?? Duh!

My mistake, so I just paid for the toothpaste. Ouch! Kills me to pay a cent for toothpaste, when I already have a lifetime supply of the stuff.

The Softsoap I got free-after-ECB using the $1.00 mq from the Walgreens Summer Beauty booklet.
The Dawn cost .49 cents after .50 mq from 8/28 P&G (I think?)

The CVS allergy tabs were $3.69, free-after-ECB. We go through allergy tabs, so I was willing to turn cash into ECBs for those even without any profit.  Only one store had any in stock, and I was able to get RCs for a couple more boxes.

Sale week is over so not much use in recounting the deals.
I am going to check this/next week's sales and hopefully go earlier, if I go at all.

No comments: