Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CVS

At CVS this week, they have a "Spend $10.00, Get $3.00 ECB" on Lipton, Skippy, Ragu, and Hellman's.


Lipton tea is on sale 2/$6.00, and there's a $3/2 printable coupon,
Skippy is on sale $2.00 each, and there's a 55¢ printable coupon.

You pay $5.90, and get back $3.00 ECB, making your final cost $2.90 for everything, or 73¢ per item.

I paid with my $3.00 ECB from last week, so I only had to spend the $2.90 (+ tax) cash out of pocket.

*Visit Southern SaversHip2Save, or search using Swagbucks and earn free gift cards for more deals and match-ups.*

*In Case You Didn't Know:
CVS tracks most deals by your Card, so you don't have to buy all the items at the same time, or same store.
I tried (3) different CVS stores before I was able to find the boxes of Lipton tea bags.
I went ahead and bought the Skippy at one of the stores, and planned to try looking for the Lipton again later in the week after, hopefully, a truck would bring more stock.
At the last store I tried on the way home, I was able to find the tea, and they were out of Skippy!

I also had a $4.00 ECB from last week, I ended up spending it on a bunch of 90% off Halloween candy and items I found still remaining at one out-of-the-way store.
They had Reese's Nutrageous fun-size bags for 45¢ - my husband loves these candies,
Fun-size bags of Peanut M&M's for 39¢,
I found 2 more of the witch cauldron candy container, at 19¢ each,
a sheet of "Welcome Fall" window clings, a mask, a Pez dispenser...
I can't remember if I'm forgetting anything else. 

No comments: