Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Publix...Maybe

I have not had a great past couple/few shopping weeks at Publix. Between not being able to find any of the new coupon booklets, they just haven't had a good sale on stuff I like/want/need. I will get stuff I don't like/want/need, if it's free, but I've also been experiencing a sad lack of overage items lately, too.

My list looked a little better this week....until Food Lion's ad came out. Our Food Lion is tripling coupons this week, and they're price on the Smart Balance butter sticks is better.

I was going to do this deal because I needed milk and I could get a jug and 2 packs of crackers and a shopping bag for $1.75. But now thanks to Food Lion's triples, I don't really need milk. I wanted to get Chocolatey milk at Food Lion but they were all out, but maybe Publix has Chocolatey milk. Seems like I recall they don't, though. Hopefully I am mis-remembering:
Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies or Wafers or E.L. Fudge, 8.5 to 15 oz pkg, save up to 3.49 (1.75 ea)
- $1/2 Fuel for School Insert (1.25 ea)
- $2/2 Peelie (.75 ea)
- Save $2 on Milk wyb any 2 Packages of Keebler Cookies (.25 ea)
- FREE Reusable Shopping Bag wyb Any 2 Kellogg’s Products- Yellow Advantage Buy


.67 cents is a good price for 18oz tube of oatmeal. We like the old-fashioned with the bigger flakes, and use it a good bit making chocolate-oatmeal-peanut-butter-no-bake-cookies:
Quaker Oats Oatmeal, Quick-1 Minute or Old Fashioned, 18 oz tube, save up to 2.59 (1.30 ea)
- $1.25/2 8-30-09 RP (.67)


I seriously don't need anymore frozen waffles, but how can I refuse 2 boxes of waffles, a couples of bananas, and a shopping bag - for Free??
Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles or Special K, 9.9 to 12.6 oz box, save up to 1.99 (1.00 ea)
- $1/1 Peelie (Look for these)
- $1/2 Fuel For School Insert (expires 9/27)
- Save $2.00 on Fresh Fruit WYB 2 Eggo Frozen Waffles- Fuel For School Booklet
- FREE Reusable Shopping Bag wyb Any 2 Kellogg’s Products- Yellow Advantage Buy


I won't be paying .20 cents for Pasta after the 10 boxes of it I'm getting free at Food Lion this week:
Ronzoni Pasta, 12 or 16 oz box, (excluding Lasagna, Manicotti, Jumbo Shells, or Florentine), save up to 1.39 (.70 ea)
- $1/2 8-02-09 RP (.20 ea)


Definitely have to get these, I haven't bought catfood in like 8 months...and don't plan to for a long, long time...if ever again, lol;
Purina ONE Cat Food, 3.3 or 3.5 lb bag, 2/$10
-$3/1 09-13-09 RP
-$2/1 Target Coupon PRINT
Combine the $3/1 MQ with the $2/1 Target IP to get FREE cat food!!


Only .15 a box at Food Lion this week, without triples:
Smart Balance 50/50 Butter Blend Sticks: Omega-3, Original or Made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 16 oz box, save up to 3.49
- $1.50/1 09-13-09 RP (.25) (3.29 BOGO at Food Lion this week)


I'll look for Ritz peelies, but not hopeful to find any. Hopefully there'll be a Ritz coupon in one of the inserts before the Crackerfuls q expires (and I Publix BOGO sale to go along with them):
(Take the Crackerfuls q in case I can find the peelies in-store)
Nabisco Ritz Crackers, 13.66 to 16 oz box, save up to 2.99
- FREE Nabisco Crackerfuls wyb 1 Ritz Crackers 8-23-09 SS
- $1/1 Any Nabisco Cookies or Crackers Peelie


Love this kitty litter, try to stock up a few jugs whenever they're on sale. The past 2 times they've had $2.00 on them at the same time of the BOGO sale, so hopefully they will again this week:
Purina Tidy Cats Cat Litter or Box Filler, 14 lb pkg, save up to 6.99 (3.50)
(Usually is a $2.00 peelie on jug) (1.50 ea)

No comments: