Monday, January 20, 2014

CVS 1/20

Well, it didn't take me as long as I thought it would to fall off the shopping wagon. Or climb on the wagon. Whichever....I never did make it to CVS or Walgreens sales last week (1/12 - 1/18).

Each year at this time (Superbowl) CVS/Coke has a good Coke sale. It's different prices each week, it's been 3/$10, 6/$20, and this week 4/$10...then next week Pepsi is 3/$11.

The deal was Spend $30, get $10 ECB.
I bought (12) 12-packs of assorted Coke, Fanta, and Barq's Root Beer. Paid with $30.00 ECB, and got $10.00 ECB back, making the final cost of each 12-pack $1.67.


Here's a hint, and I need to see if I can remember for next year, too.
Enter Coke Rewards codes over the year and save them until around Christmastime, when you can redeem them for Free 12-packs of Coke Coupons for cheaper points than the usual price.
Use those coupons when this sale comes along to either make them a lot cheaper, or possibly even a money-maker, if you can get enough to make them all free, and get the ECB back.

I found the Goody's Headache Shot for 99¢ and used $1.00 off from 1/05 SS, making them all Free.

The Red CVS Coupon Machine is printing a $5/$15 Cosmetics purchase this week.
I got (3) Maybelline Great Lash Mascaras at $5.99 each
Used (3) $2.00 Any Maybelline Mascara from the 1/05 RP
and the $5/$15
Paid $6.97 (used ECBs)
Got $5 ECB for spending $15 Any Maybelline Eye
= $1.97, or 65¢ each

No comments: