Friday, January 10, 2014

Sears/Kmart & Walmart

I had some Shop Your Way Rewards points expiring this week, $5.00 worth, and then Kmart emailed me that I had another 3,000 Surprise Points, which gave me a total of $8.00 to spend this week.
I remembered I needed new drip pans for the stove. I bought this set for $19.96 and only paid $11.xx after rewards.
Saved almost 50%.


I ran of printer ink so had to run to Walmart for some. While I was there I used some coupons I had.

I had an extra Tena $5.00 coupon from the 1/05 SS, which made this $4.97 bag free.

There is or was a printable coupon for $3.00 off Kaytee brand bird or small animal food. The bird seed treats were $2.46, giving me 54¢ overage on each coupon.

The 1/05 SS has a $1.00 off Bic Stationery items, making 97¢ Wite-out free.


I don't too much like shopping at Walmart, unless it's a really, really, really attractive deal, but if I'm going anyway I figure I might as well get free stuff.

No comments: