Friday, June 17, 2011

Publix

It's the last day of this sale so I wanted to make sure I stocked up as much as I could, but couldn't stock up as much as I would have liked on account of I don't have freezer space to freeze milk. Oh well, maybe the drug stores will go back to having mm sales so I can get my milk free again.

Milk's on sale at Publix for $2.99, so it was a little better deal than when it was $3.19 last week.

$2.99 Milk
$1.50 frosting
$0.99 mix
= $5.48
- 2.00 off Milk wyb frosting and cake or brownie mix Yellow Flyer coupon
-   .40/doubled to .80 Pillsbury 6/12 RP x 2
= $1.88 for milk, mix, and frosting

With my new diet I'm not currently eating cake and will probably give these to my Son and Mom, but had I bought ONLY the milk I needed, I would have spent $2.99 each gallon, and not even gotten free frosting and cake mix.

No comments: