Monday, November 21, 2011

Staples

I wish I could tell you what super-good deals I got at Staples today, but Staples is another store I fell out with this summer. I have a bag full of used ink cartridges I can never remember to take along, and I forgot to check my Staples Rewards online before I left. If I had any, they probably expired by now anyhow. 


I bought these 4GB and 8GB memory cards that were a seemingly good sale price: $6.99 for the 4GB and $9.99 for the 8GB. They are regularly $19.99 and $29.99, which is why we don't have very many of them and are always 'borrowing' them from each other. J has three electronics and one memory card. I have two digital cameras and one memory card. I don't even know at all gadgets the boys' have.
I'm not opening them yet, though, because if I find a better deal during Black Friday sales then I'll return these.

No comments: