Friday, April 8, 2011

Food Lion

Made my annual bi-weekly Friday morning visit to Food Lion for mark-down meat. Got some steaks and cube steaks and ground pork, and some pork sausage.
The sausage was packaged 2 rolls for $1.53, but they only had HOT variety. I wasn't sure we'd be able to eat hot. If they'd had Mild I'd have bought every one of them. We like sausage very well.
This weeks meat total came up to about $19.00. This about $20.00 of meat every other week is working out good for us.  Now if only they'd mark down some Chicken, bok-bok.

Someone reminded me my $1.00/1 Kleenex coupons were expiring this weekend, but didn't know where there was a deal, so I carried them along and checked everywhere. Got lucky and found them on sale at Food Lion for .99 after MVP.

Total:
$18.91 + 2.04 tax = $20.95 cost

No comments: