Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Walmart

Yay, I survived Hellmart.

I did the Similac transactions first; told her up front I had several transactions to do. She said Ok, but said she didn't understand why they made it one per transaction, but wasn't fussing or anything, just saying.
I got back $1.04 each time; total $5.20/5 transactions.

I thought I was going to have trouble but turned out it wasn't the cashier; at first she said, it'll be 1.04, then, no wait, she owed me $1.04. She seemed confused, and pressed buttons, and printed the journal thing.
I asked, do you know about the overage/cash back thing?
She said she did, but *it* is wanting a manager approval when she asks for the cash back. So I don't know what was up with that.
The CSM that came over was a girl I used to work with there at Walmart, so we joked about me causing trouble ('cuz I'm so good at it), but she just kept approving them without giving me a rash of crap, then the cashier didn't give me any problem with my Walgreens Cats. Don't know if she would have anyway; I kinda figured this store would say Wags isn't a Competitor since there's not one within 30 miles of here.

The last transaction I got a Similac and the rest of the stuff.
Can't remember the total before coupons right now, but used $5.00 Similac, and (2) $5.00 Hershey Product Catalinas. I owed $1.09 in the end, which I paid out of the $5.20 I got from the other Similac transactions.

No comments: