Sunday, May 1, 2011

Publix

Got some new $3.00 Bic Soliel q's in one of today's SS inserts.
They are BOGO $5.49, so overage of .51/2.

Which I wanted to spend on Pizza sauce, but they were out.
So I got some bananas $1.32; my middle son asked me yesterday to make some banana-nut bread.
I remembered I needed some potatoes, too $2.99. They were .20 cheaper at Food Lion, but it would have cost more than that in gas to drive out of the way to the FL.

$2.78 + 1.08 tax = $3.29 pd with Amex gift card profit

1 comment:

Cyntha said...

Ugh, I thought I was onto a good thing by moving to the Left Coast and getting better inserts...but I still miss out. Didn't get the BIC coupons and to buy a set from a service or ebay is like highway robbery...lol. I guess thats my sign I don't need them then huh??