Monday, November 9, 2009

Kroger


Kroger sent me an envelope of coupons in the mail, and four of them were Store coupons for FREE stuff: Free Head of Lettuce, Free Kroger Salad Dressing, Free Cheerios, and Free Kroger Frozen Vegetables.

While I was out, I figured I'd go ahead and spend them. I have, in the past, put off spending coupons too long, waiting for a sale or deal or something, and end up having the coupons expire and missing out altogether.

I had a Free Idahoan Potatoes Catalina, and a $2.00 OYNO Catalina from buying I Can't Believe It's Not Butter last week.

I bought a jug of milk with my $2.00 OYNO coupon.

The bread was a Manager's special at .49 each for the loafs and 8-pack hamburger buns, and the Apple Juice was on sale for .99 cents.  My middle son loves apple juice and that's a good price for it.

Value Before Coupons: $12.97
Total Spent: $2.45 + .16 tax = $2.61

No comments: