Sunday, November 1, 2009

Order Now for Christmas

Amazon is having a fantastic sale on magazine subscriptions, just in time for Christmas ordering.

My family loves magazines, almost every one of them has subscriptions to at least one magazine.

I like giving magazine subscriptions as Christmas gifts because it's a gift that keeps giving all year long.

It's also great that you can spend much less on a gift that's going to be appreciated much more.

My Mom likes country decor and antiques and gardening, so Country Living magazine will be just right for her.

Currently a 1 year subscription costs $10.00, but if I order before November 30th (which I will) then $5.00 comes off instantly at checkout.
Cost after that will be $5.00, which I'll pay for with one of my Amazon gift cards I've earned through Swagbucks.
So the final cost will actually be Free for me.

You say, now that's a cheap-azz way to treat your Momma, figuring out how to not pay for her something for Christmas, but believe me, my Mom will love this deal.
She doesn't want another thing, and has already told my sister and I to not buy her anything for Christmas.
So, I'm just doing what my Momma told me!

I plan on ordering 2 subscriptions for the Seventeen Magazine, for my neices.
There is a 1 year subscription for $10.00, or $5.00 after Instant Savings, but they also have a 2 year subscription for $12.00, or $7.00 after Instant Savings, which I'm going to get. That's a whole nother year for only $2.00 more.


I've already placed my order for 1 year of Family Fun for my good friend that has 5 kiddos. After $5 Instant Savings, it was only $4.95, which I paid with one of my Amazon Gift Cards I got by earning Swagbucks.



There are alot more magazines to choose from, priced at $12 or less, and/or having $3 or $5 Instant Savings. You can see them Here or Here.

Don't forget to print your Gift Notification Card!

No comments: