Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rite Aid

The plan was to visit several different Rite Aid stores (like 6 or 7) and do a couple shops at each and be able to roll all those +UPs I had expiring today.

I didn't even get out of town good before John calls me up, "When you gonna be home? I was gonna change your oil today."

I bought what I could find between two stores; lipsticks, Thermacare, Right Guard, Herbal Essence, Nyquil, Summer's Eve products.

Otherwise I just had to spend them. The Christmas wrapping paper and the cards were both buy 1 get 2 free; the paper was $1.99 and the cards $4.99, so I grabbed a few of those.
Got some black dress socks for the boys to wear on the cruise (wish I'd thought about during the free No Nonsense sale a couple months ago).
I think the Pringles were .80 each after my 20% discount.
The Charmin was $4.99, with a $1.00 +UP back. I had another $4 to spend, so I put one Pringles back and got TP.
Got son #2 a car-lighter-plug-to-USB kit thing for charging his gizmos.
And one $25.00 Lowe's gift card.

No idea what I spent/earned, but that's okay, I still have some to start me again week after next, that's all that matters.

I picked up the brochure about the Gift of Savings going on Now thru Dec. (20th?)(26th?): Spend $100 and get a $25 ($20?) gift card. 
I did this six times last year (counting the one my MIL threw away because *she didn't know what it was*).
It's a great moneymaker!

2 comments:

Earthy Mama said...

Rumor has it the GOS this year is after Ups and coupons. . . if thats the case I'll NEVER earn anywhere near enough! I don't spend real money at RA! :)

Melissa said...

Wasn't that same rumor as last year?

Any confirmation one way or the other yet? I have some receipts to add, but haven't got a Round Tuit yet.