Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kroger

I didn't know I was going to Kroger today until my car took me there. I wasn't even sure I had brought my Kroger coupon envelope along, or that I had the coupons I needed in it. But I did. Wild.

I had a $1/1 coupon from one of the boxes with the coupons inside it from a sale a few months ago, and then I had a coupon for $1/3 from one of the papers. But when I got there I found (1) $1/1 peelie on one box of cereal, and then there was a $1/2 Blinkie machine right there.

So it was:
$10.00 ($2.50 x 4)
- 1.00 MQ from in a box of cereal
- 1.00 MQ peelie
- 1.00/2 blinkie q
= 7.00

$2.28 milk
$2.28 milk
Both Free wyb (4) pariticpating Kellogg's/Keebler Products
= 0.00

$5.99 Scotch Fur Fighter
-4.00 Cellfire
-4.00 IP MQ
= +2.01 overage

$5.49 Nature Bounty Vitamin C (They had cheaper vitamins but I remembered what Brandy said about the coupons beeping, so I got the cheapest vitamins over $5.00 and they either didn't beep, or the cashier put them through anyway. I figure the former...it was Kroger afterall.)
$0.00 Nature Bounty Vitamin C BOGO Sale
-5.00 IP Q
-5.00 IP Q
= +4.51 overage

Value of Items $31.53
Spent $0.47 + 1.10 tax = $1.57 oop


On my scratchy notes I had written about something that is a $3.00 OYNO Catalina deal, but didn't write what it was, and couldn't for the life of me remember. I didn't get one so apparently it wasn't the cereal....

Here it is:
For Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Corn Pops, Cocoa Krispies, and Honey Smacks (all 10oz+)...
Buy 3, get $1 OYNO
Buy 4, get $3 OYNO
Buy 5, get $4 OYNO

It may be for the Mid-Atlantic area only...Is there no where we can find "official" info about Catalina deals?...Guess when I call about my Purex cat tomorrow I'll ask about the cereal.

No comments: