Sunday, August 9, 2009

Publix


Had to go to my son's today to work on his stove and sink, so I planned a stop by Publix on the way back. The 2nd favorite one, that takes FLips.
I pretty much thought this was going to be a Kraft/Publix rebate buying trip, and getting a raincheck for charcoal because I bought the last of the charcoals on the shelf yesterday, but they were stocked up again today.

Got 2 bags of Matchlight, 2 pork items, 2 KC Masterpiece sauces.

Thought I needed 5 more items for the Kraft/Publix rebate...turned out it was only 4, but oh well...I got 2 small Kraft salad dressings ($1.99 - $1.50 IPq), Kraft 2% Shredded Mozzarella cheese ($1.67 - $1.00 IPq), Kraft 2% Milk Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese cubes ($1.67 - $1.00 IPq), and Jell-O Chocolate Refrigerated pudding ($2.79 - .50 (doubled) 08/09 SS or RP).

I still had some overage so I got 6 Banquet Chicken-pot-pies.

Got one of the Publix frozen pizzas which was the penny item this week.

Total Value of items before Coupons: $40.82
Total Spent: $-0.24 + $1.26 tax = $1.02


The cashier wasn't offended that I had gotten my groceries so cheap. She said she was going to have to start buying the papers and getting coupons. I said she definately should do it. She was a very nice girl.

No comments: