Saturday, July 11, 2009

CVS

This past week...Nothing really exciting, I got the tape and pencils and pantyliners on sale, free after ECB. And some St. Ives Apricot Body Scrub (I think?). They were $1.49, I had a $1.50 coupon, but apparently CVS's registers now beep at overage like Walgreens, so I only got $1.49 off.

At one CVS I found the Bic razors marked down to $1.50...I had $3.00 off coupons, but they wouldn't let me use them at all, wouldn't even adjust them down. Said I had to buy something over $3.00 to be able to use the coupons.

I wasted some ECBs on a Johhny Depp, POTC Pez dispenser and a couple of Powerade drinks. The Pez I wanted, the Powerades were fillers to be able to spend an ECB for more than the amount of stuff I was buying.

I'm excited about the free photobook this week. I'm putting together pictures of our Niagara Falls trip a couple weeks ago to make a picturebook for my Mom.

No comments: