Friday, September 17, 2010

Kroger

Kroger had the Glory vegs 10/$10. I got some collard greens and black eyed peas.
They were .10 after the $.90 IP coupon (leave your email if you need me to send it to you).
I don't know how long they'll be on sale for that price. Since I haven't been keeping up with the blogs and boards this week, I'm pretty much out of the loop at this point.
The tag says 9/11/10, but I don't know if that is starting or ending date. Usually it's ending date, but they were still on sale, so I dunno.

The Libby's vegs are 2/$1, so with the $1/3 from the (8/29?) insert, they are .50/3 cans.
I only got some Sweet Peas because we still got cans of corn coming out our ears from the last Publix Viva Italia sale and we don't care to much for canned green beans or beets. Wasn't much else left.

Rolled over two of my Energizer/Schick cats with the batteries. Still have another one, but it's good until 9/25. Still hoping for a Mega sale soon, like next week.
(I don't know why I say that, when at this moment I could care less if I ever go shopping again).

3 comments:

Cheap&Sweet: Life on the scales said...

you know my email! Thats an awesome deal! Thanks in advance. Sorry I havent been around still working and I had a sinus infection terned bronchitis that turned Pneumonia, then I had my appendix burst and stomach virus after that, so ya I worked everyday but the 3 I was in the hospital so I was like just shoot me.

Cheap&Sweet: Life on the scales said...

Hey I found it but do you have a link that prints more than 1 at a time?

Melissa said...

Nope, sorry, I only have the one. I print one and cut it off and feed the paper back in again. I usually get 4 prints to a peice of paper like that.

Wow, sounds like you've had a terrible time of it lately. And only missed 3 days of work? Whewww! You Superwoman.

Hope you feel better. Let me know if you need anything (although I don't know much right now. Been out of town this weekend, and have to take the MIL to the Dr. tomorrow, so I haven't even looked at this weeks deals).