Friday, September 3, 2010

Target

This picture makes me LOL.

Found the 2-packs of C-9 Boyfriend T's on clearance for $5.58 finally. I had (6) coupons with me, so that's how many I got. I don't know why, but I loooove these shirts. Now I have one for every day of the week, lol.

$5.58 - $5.00 C-9 TQ = $.58 each

The toilet seats are reg. priced $5.49, and I used the $5.00 Bathroom furniture TQ. Someone else posted it didn't beep, but it did for me. He K-1'd it, but I'm not really sure toilet seats count as Bathroom furniture and probably won't be trying that one again.

But I never thought I'd have toilet seats in my stockpile, LMAO!

$5.49 - $5.00 TQ = .49 each

Total $5.44 + .38 tax = $5.82 oop

2 comments:

Earthy Mama said...

It beeped cuz it' the ReStyle brand and not the Home brand. :)

Melissa said...

RE is not Room Essentials? The $5.00 TQ says Room Essentials.

The $10 TQ says Home. I didn't use it.