Monday, October 26, 2009

Lucky Find

I saw an idea at Kroger the other day for bouquets of the fun size candy bars arranged in Halloween Goblets. I knew Walgreens had some pretty cheap Halloween plastic cups and figured I could make similar. But when I went to the Halloween section to look for the cups for my fillers, I found these goblets on clearance for .84 each.

I cut a chunk of floral foam to fit in the goblet and anchored it with Rolos on each side. I taped the candy to bamboo skewers broke in half, and poked the skewers into the foam in varying depths. Then filled in any blank spaces with Rolos and Kisses.

2 comments:

The Leonards said...

This is one of my favorite blogs that I check daily, so I am passing on the Best blog Award, you can check it out here

http://singlesavvysaver.blogspot.com/2009/10/best-blog-award.html

Melissa said...

Wow, Thanks!