Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Publix

This is two different Publix store shops combined.

The first Publix had Blueberry and Chocolate chip Krusteaz Pancake Mix, so I got two each of those, and a raincheck for the rest. They carried the cookie mix, but were out, so got a raincheck for those, too. They were also out of toothpaste so I got a raincheck, but ended up finding the toothpaste at the next store.

The first Publix had alot of the Log Cabin syrup, so I figured the next one would, too...but they didn't...and I forgot to ask for a raincheck :-(

Value of items before coupons: $85.99
Total Spent: $1.37


*I went into "The Bad Publix" to 'look into the future'...that stores' sales begin on Wednesday (yep, if I was skilled enough - and that store wasn't such a terrible place to shop - I could do two weeks' shopping on one day, at Publix stores less than 10 miles from each other).

Anyway, the microwavable bowls aren't included in the BOGO sale, it's the cans only. So no great deal for me. 75cents a can is cheaper than I used to pay for it, so I'd probably buy it anyway if I needed it.

So really the only thing I'm looking at buying this week is maybe the Ritz/Crackerfuls.

Nabisco Ritz Crackers, Assorted Varieties, 7.5 to 16-oz box, BOGO $3.49 **Keep The Jingle In Your Holidays Rebate Eligible!
-$1/2 Keep the Jingle in your Holidays
-$1/2 “Traditional Family Recipes with a Twist”
-Free Crackerfuls wyb Ritz from 08-23-09 SS
-$1/2 Sunset, October 2009
-$1/2 Nabisco Calendar Booklet

I couldn't find any of the "Jingle" booklets today. I asked and was told they are probably still in the back, that there is ALOT of Christmas stuff back there, and they are just trying to get it all sorted out.
So be on the lookout for ALOT of Christmas booklets and promotions, I guess.

4 comments:

Earthy Mama said...

Do you need more $2/1 Clorox Greenworks Food Lion q's? I found more...

Melissa said...

Yes, if you have some extras, I still have a few MQs I could stack them with.

Earthy Mama said...

how many?

Melissa said...

I have 12 MQ's, but I don't expect you to send so many. Just however many you want to spare would be great. Thanks!