Thursday, October 29, 2009

Walgreens


I found some more oatmeal coupons in my unorganized coupon stacks...I pretty well knew I wouldn't be able to find any in stock at this point, but who knows, maybe I could've hit the delivery truck just right...I guess not, though.

They did have another Soft Soap pump or base (I forget which one I bought the last of the other day), so used my last Softsoap RR to buy another Dulcolax, and then the Dulcolax RR to buy this other set of Softsoap.

Also found some more - well, they weren't lost, they were still in my inserts, I just wasn't going to mess with them - Dentek Floss. Then I figured, what the heck, they're a money-maker, and I'm going to be there anyway. I rolled my Glade RRs from last week on them.

The plastic cups I used as fillers were on clearance for .14 cents.

2 comments:

Earthy Mama said...

I had to get rainchecks for oats and softsoap. :( Oh well, I'll be able to do the deal, it will just be next week or so...

Melissa said...

I don't usually bother with RCs at Wags, since they say the RRs don't print. Mine would think I was off my rocker if I asked them to take off the difference when I bought the stuff, or a gift card or anything.