Thursday, December 24, 2009

Food Lion

Food Lion sent me a mailer with coupons for free Folgers coffee, free Nestle tollhouse morsels, and free 7-Up. I had manu. coupons for the Folgers and Morsels I had no idea if they'd take, but can't lose anything by trying, right.
She said you gave me two coupons on this (the morsels). I said one was a Food Lion coupon and one was a manufacturer coupon. She didn't say anything else and scanned it and it didn't beep.

The cereal was a little steep, considering the last many, many boxes I've bought have been free, but you hardly ever see Post cereals on sale and with coupon and I also got a $1.00 OYNO catalina coupon when I bought 2 boxes.

The clementines were on MVP for $4.99, and I had the $2/$5 FLip.

Total oop $3.70 - $1.00 Cat = $2.70

No comments: