Thursday, December 17, 2009

Walgreens



I had ALOT of RRs expiring soon, and looking at this and next week's ads didn't look good for rolling, so I decided I'd just burn them...needed to buy some Christmas presents anyway.

I did start out by rolling some of last week's $5 HDs on the Complete, and earned a $4 profit, but after that I just started spending them. I got some BOGO $6.99 toys, and a hand mixer and a watch for my son's fiancee', and a handheld electronic find-a-word game. Some Fritos and candy stocking stuffers, and stocked up on 12-packs of Cokes.

The scotch mailer envelopes, Hunts tomato sauce, and Jellos were all free after coupons, so I got them, well, because they gave them to me.

Total Value of Items before Coupons: $203.88
Spent OOP, including tax: $9.22

I started out with $143.00 RRs
Came home with $65.00 RRs
(Spent $8.00 RR at Publix)

No comments: