Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mail box

In the mail today I got a coupon booklet from Victoria Secret for $10 off a pink bra, and a free pair of Ruched Back Panty. Apparently *Ruched* back is another name for *Stuck In Your Crack* back panty.
Even when my rear-end used to stick out like that I didn't like my drawers stuck in between my cheekas.
I remember my Aunt used to ask me, "You going to a concert?" I'd say, "No, why?" She'd say, "You're picking your seat." heeheehee.

I do love free stuff from Victoria's Secret, though. I collect it up and give my 20-year-old neice a bag of goods for Christmas and she thinks I spent alot on her, mwah-ha-ha.

If you're not already, join the Pink Nation at Victoria Secret dot com and you'll get several coupons to print and mailed to you for free stuff throughout the year.


Also in today's mail I received (one of three) of my $10.00 Holiday Keebler rebates. The others are going to my Mom's and Aunt's houses, so I may have gotten those, too, and just don't know it yet.

No comments: