Saturday, February 12, 2011

Publix

A couple weeks ago, Food Lion had a sale where the Old El Paso taco shells ended up costing about $1.00 after the deal or whatever. I *never* get OEP coupons in my papers, so $1.00 each is a good price for me to stock up on them. But, I didn't go. And I was whining about it last week. So when I saw Publix had them BOGO $1.99, I was glad, and I'll be stocking up on some rainchecks to be able to get them free when I get the coupons I broke down and ordered.

These ones I bought with overage today.

Awhile back they had oatmeal on BOGO, and there is a $1.00 MQ and a $1.00 TQ, which gave me an overage of $1.45/2, or $4.35 total.
I also got (15) Yakisoba at .21 overage each, total $3.15.

Not pictured is a package of ground chuck that cost $3.52.

Everything after coupons came up exactly $0.00, and I paid .41 tax from my gift card.

No comments: