Saturday, June 26, 2010

Food Lion, Rite Aid

Wow, I had a bit of good luck today!
I was headed out to buy my newspapers and asked my husband for the $10 I knew he had, planning to stop by the ATM and get him some more money out on the way back (paper sales and bank are on opposite sides of the road, and traffic is a nightmare down there). But he reminded me he was going to the City BBQ my son is volunteering at with the Fire Dept. today and he might need his money there.
So, change of plan, I decided instead of fighting traffic to get to bank and back over to paper sales, I'd detour around and go to Food Lion first. I could do my shop and use my debit card to get cash back, and skip the bank altogether.
Even better, as I was leaving Food Lion, there sitting right at the edge of the parking lot was a Paper Seller!! Woohoo! I didn't even have to go to the Evil City at all afterall!
Food Lion Final Total $1.02
(The pasta went up to $1.15 from $1.09)
Bought Motrin @ $3.00 - $3.00 MQ
Bought Milk @ $2.99 and Pork Rinds $0.50 - $3.00 +UP from Motrin
Rite Aid Final Total $0.80 from gift card

No comments: