Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Walgreens

Once again, stopped in because I was driving by anyway. They didn't have any Socks or Blistex. Had one bottle of Flexitol, so I turned over a couple RR's on it just for the heck of it. If I'm lucky, I can turn it over on Crest and Noxema razors tomorrow or later this week.

Another free bag of dog food, and (6) Dentyne for fillers/overage, with which I bought the Tuna snack. could have found something cheaper, but my son likes to take these to school with him.

Final total $0.56 + .66 tax = $1.22 oop
Spent $5.00 RR; Rec'd $5.00 RR

Taco Bell -
Got one of the Limeade Sparklers today. It was better than the Strawberry/Mango Margarita Fruitista.
The Limeade thing tasted like 7-Up with a Kick. I'm not sure how to describe it.

I saw they also offer a Strawberry/Strawberry Fruitista that might be good...better than mango.

2 comments:

Quentella said...

I liked the Mango/Strawberry Fruitista. I preferred the lime sparkler over the cherry sparkler. And the strawberry margarita fruitista was pretty darn good. Can you tell that I've been enjoying these free coupons. :)

Melissa said...

I didn't know they had a cherry sparkler. I might like that one better. Then again, it might be sweeter than I like.