Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Publix

Was driving past it anyway so I stopped in to see what they had and (hopefully) be able to use the last of my Schick razors before they expired on the 2nd. I got lucky and they had some, so I was able to get the three I needed.

The mayo was +.01 after MQ and yellow flyer PQ

The Better'n Eggs was +.50 after MQ, yellow flyer BOGO PQ, and Smart Savings $1.00 PQ.

Vitamins was +1.72 after MQ's and green flyer PQ.

Emerald snacks were free - $2/2 sale in yellow flyer - $1/1 MQ 6/27 SS (I think)

Was also able to use a $5/$20 Rite Aid coupon.

I didn't really need anything, and wanted to get on, had places to go, so I just got a $25.00 gift card, and paid $14-something...giving me $10-something overage to use later when I do need something.

2 comments:

Earthy Mama said...

Did your sandwich shop mayo ring up bogo? Mine did! I'm really kicking myself for using 7 of my q's at Food Lion this morning! UGH!

Melissa said...

Nope, rang up $1.99 for me.