Saturday, June 26, 2010

Food Lion

Was headed to bed but decided to check and see what coupons were going to be in this weekends paper to see if I need to go out and get any tomorrow (because I'd prefer to never get in a car again, after the long-ass ride we had today)....anyway, yeah, they look good, so I better go.

So while I'm out I figure I better check out Food Lion's sale and see if I need to make any shops while I'm out. I'm tired, and maybe overlooked something, but as far as I can see it's still cheap Manwich, cheap/free Pasta, and free Cheese this week.

Now Next Week 6/30 is a different story....so get ready!!
You can see the ad preview here: http://www.weusecoupons.com/upload/food-lion/69333-food-lion-ad-6-30-7-6-a.html

There will be a "Sweet Deal", buy 5 get $5, and Cool Whip will be 2/$2, which, if it rings up $1.00 each, will be FREE wyb 5. 
Also, there will be a .20/2 coupon in this weekends insert (that'll be .40/2 at my stores), so alittle overage for my other purchases, I believe.
ALSO, there is a CAT deal going on:
Purchase three (3) Kraft Cool Whip, Receive $1 OYNO
Purchase four (4) Kraft Cool Whip, Receive $2 OYNO
Purchase five or more (5+) Kraft Cool Whip, Receive $3 OYNO
runs 5/21 – 7/4/10

So, FREE Cool Whip, and $3.00 MM!

Another "Sweet Deal" Smucker's Ice Cream Toppings 3/$5.00
Buy (5) @ $1.67/$1.66 = $8.32
- $3.34 (2) BOGO IPq's here: https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B0zf2kcGxXwQNzFkMWEzY2UtYTA2NS00NDhjLThjNzMtOTU1MDI0YzE2Nzc2&hl=en
= -.02 overage??

Then there's a Buy 5 get $5 Kraft deal which I think you can do along with the "Sweet Deal", get (5) Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo for FREEE!
Kraft Sandwich Shop Spreads 1/1 from 6/13 SS

5 x $2 = $10
-$5 MQ
-$5 Promo
= FREEE

3 comments:

Earthy Mama said...

Super Sweet deals! I wonder if my area will get them- sometimes those deals are regional. :( Oh- Sandwich shop mayo is free at Publix too during the new yellow flyer! :)

Melissa said...

I didn't even look for region. It may be you get them and we don't. eep. Hopefully all will, though.

The free mayo at Publix could actually be the better deal for me because if I can get up to $20 amount, then I can use a $5/$20 RA coupon that I can't at Food Lion.

Earthy Mama said...

I got my Food Lion ad in the mail today and we are getting the deals! Yay!!! Can't wait! First Food Lion, then Walgreens, then go get my VAN!! Then to Publix, then hit some more Wags in Nashville... :D