Monday, June 28, 2010

Taco Bell

I just found these coupons today from the 6/06 RP insert. The top two coupons are for a FREE! Limeade Sparkler and Margarita Fruitista. The others are Buy Anything and Get One, or Buy One Get One. But the top ones are completely free. I don't know how I missed these. I can always use a FREE cold something to drink when I'm out running around.

I stopped in a TB today between Rite Aids and had both the Sparkler and Fruitista coupons, and asked which one was better. She was going to give me both, but I said no, only one please. So she gave me the Margarita Fruitista.
I didn't like it too much at first. Maybe I was supposed to stir it. After it melted and it started tasting more like strawberries it wasn't so bad.

There was a boy standing behind me waiting to ask for the prize he won by dropping a coin on the arm thing, so I asked him if he wanted a free Limeade Sparkler and held out the coupon. He was like, "Heck Yeah! You're the best!".  LOL, I was kind of surprised because most kids I know would have said, um, no thanks, to  using a coupon.

No comments: