Friday, June 18, 2010

JCPenneys

Mom left me another of the $10/$10 JCPenney coupons so I ran back by there while I was out and grabbed John another pair of shorts on sale for $9.99.

Don't know if you can see it in the picture, but the shorts have a turquoise colored stripe in them. I'm terrible at matching colors; I know guys are wearing some kind of striped polo or plaid button up shirt with these kind of shorts, but everything I looked at looked like it didn't go together.
I was just going to get a plain black or grey tshirt, but he won't wear black tshirts in the summer, so I looked for a white one. They had a white one I really liked, still kinda wished I had got, but it had a purple design in the middle, which I thought maybe went with the turquoise, but I kept looking at it, and it didn't really look like it to me.

I found the grey tshirt with an eagle design; it had some turquoise color splashed on it. It was $5.99, so after coupon I spent $5.98 + .42 tax = $6.40 oop

No comments: