Saturday, July 3, 2010

Kroger

Rested up and back up and out early this morning. Planned my shopping around getting my papers and guess what, I come home with everything but papers. Gah.

Kroger was first on my route. I hadn't paid much attention to Kroger this week, but I knew there was a Mega deal and I had put aside some coupons to do one. Then when I went and checked the message boards for deals I found a couple other things.
Since today is, I believe the last day of the sale, I won't bother with the details.

There is one deal you may be interested in though:
$5.77 Olay Total Effects Body Wash
$5.77 Olay Total Effects Body Wash
$1.39 Ivory Body Soap or 3-pack bars
$1.39 Ivory Body Soap or 3-pack bars
-4.00 Olay Total Effects 6/06 P&G
-4.00 Olay Total Effects 6/06 P&G
-1.39 Free Ivory wyb Olay 6/06 P&G
-1.39 Free Ivory wyb Olay 6/06 P&G
-1.50 Olay Kroger/P&G e-coupon
- .50 Ivory Kroger/P&G e-coupon
=$1.54 and get $2.00 OYNO wyb (2) Olay

The $2.00 OYNO cat goes through 7/11. Not sure how long the $5.77 sale price on the Olay goes, though.

I ended up shopping at four Krogers on my trip...long story. Nearly got in a fist-fight with the cashier at one, old biddy. Where do these people think because you use coupons that you're no longer a valued customer and they can talk to you like you're trash??

I don't know what I spent or saved. Too scared to look, haha.

No comments: