Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rite Aid

Okay, I know I said I was done with Rite Aid for the week, but I was driving right past it, how could I not stop and do another shop?
If it was any other RA I might have done like I did the Kroger across the street - hung it a bird and kept on driving - but this is the Rite Aid that's been consistantly good for me to shop at. So I couldn't waste a perfectly good shopportunity.

One transaction I got another John Freida deal, two Stayfree, Clearasil, and Oral B, spent $10 +UP and some money I can't remember the amount, a dollar something, from a gift card.
Got back $10 +UP and $2 +UP.

The other transaction I got two Banana Boat, Clearasil, Oral B, Stayfree, Toilet Paper, and some Cough Syrup for my kid. Cost $2.something from gift card.
Got back $2 +UP.

No comments: