Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kroger

Pretty much same deals at Kroger this week on the cookies and Velveeta/Mac'n'Cheese.

One store I went to had Glory Black Eyed Peas and Field Peas and Snaps marked 10/$10 (forgot to lookat date).

I have/had (2) $5.00 OYNO cats expiring tomorrow, so I used one today to stock up on eggs and also I saw the frozen burritos were part of the mega sale, $2.69 after mega.
Because my nabisco and velveeta coupons were $1/2, I had to not get (2), so I had to find another mega sale item to go with the burritos. I had $2.00 off any Beneful from the 10/10 RP; I was counting on it taking off the $1.49 sale price, so I got a .49 pkg of pizza crust to soak up the overage, but apparently the coupon beeped and the cashier put it through for the whole $2.00, so instead of .50 overage I got 1.01 overage.

I had also got (3) dozen eggs on sale for .88 each, then I found a $1.00 OYNO (and some other cat coupon) thrown down in the floor in the freezer section, so I used it to get another dozen eggs.

(3) Transactions Total:
-.59 + 1.89 tax = $1.30 oop and $5.00 OYNO (and 1.00 OYNO found = free)
$56.62 saved

No comments: