Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kroger

(Southeastern Region)

13 shops in 3 stores.

McCormick Grinders were on sale for $1.00 each; the tag is dated 10/30 so I'm not sure if today was the last day or if it'll be extended....There was no tag for the Catalina so I don't know the details of that. I just tried one to see if it'd work and it did: Buy 3, get $3.00 OYNO.
I had a MQ from the expired Publix Yellow Flyer for BOGO McCormick Grinders. The 1st Kroger wouldn't let me use it (they said it was a Publix coupon), so they cost me tax, but then the other two Kroger not only let me use the BOGO coupon, but gave me shelf price instead of $1.00 sale price. So I was paying .77/3, and getting $3.00 cat back!

At the last Kroger, the boy also gave me shelf price for the Tornado BOGO coupons. I wasn't expecting it and went $5.21 into the negative! He gave me money!
After I knew he was giving me shelf price for the BOGO, I went back and did three more Frozen Food Mega deals because I'd get them alot cheaper here than going to another store where they might only give me the sale price.

Total $4.00 + 2.80 tax = $6.80 oop
Used $15.00 OYNO cats
Rec'd $39.00 OYNO cats
Final Total $17.20 profit

No comments: