Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Food Lion


Last time I visited Food Lion, I earned a $1.00 OYNO Catalina for buying Post cereal. I used it, with the $1.00 Quaker Oatmeal FLip, to get free +.01 oatmeal.

Food Lion Hot Chocolate was .89 each. I bought (2) boxes and used the $2/2 FLip to get them free + .22 overage.

Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate was 10/$10, or $1.00 each. Used $1.00 FLip to get it free.

I had gotten a Food Lion mailer in the mail with coupons for free Nestle Morsels, Folgers Coffee (which I let expire and wasted and am kicking myself hard for!), and 7-Up or Canada Dry 2 ltr.
I used the mailer coupon to get the 7-Up free.

I wasn't sure if I was going to get any overage from the FLip coupons, or if they'd self-adjust to the sale price or what, so I grabbed a (nearly) pound of bananas just in case. They were a good price at .39lb anyway.

Total Value of items Before MVP/Coupons: $10.54
Total Spent: $0.13 + 0.04 tax = $0.17 oop

No comments: