Monday, January 25, 2010

Rebates

Today I worked on Rebates.

I am soooo bad about sending in rebates, but I hope to change that this year, because I missed out on a good bit of money by not sending in the rebates in a timely manner last year.

The Rebates I filled out today include:

1. $10.00 wyb Coors Light 12pack & $20.00 worth Pepsi products.
I bought the Coors at Rite Aid last week using overage, and only spent $2.01 oop.
The Pepsis was one of the many deals I did at CVS this week. The Pepsis cost $5.00 after coupons and ECBs, but then I bought the Oust, Soyjoy, and Crave that gave me $7.02 profit after coupons and ECBs.
Together, the total for both deals was $0.01 profit, so this $10.00 rebate is straight profit.

2. $15.00 wyb (2) Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizers, Facial Treatments, and/or Facial Cleansers.
I also bought these at Rite Aid last week using overage, having paid $2.55 oop.
Rebate profit $12.45.

3. $20.00 wyb Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream AND Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller.
I also bought these at Rite Aid last week using overage, having paid $1.30 oop.
Rebate profit $18.70.

4. $5.00 wyb Transformers Revenge of the Fallen DVD and (1) package of Perdue Refrigerated Breaded Chicken.
When I bought this DVD at CVS I was burning ECBs on purpose, so that's pretty much a wash. I spent a couple dollars cash for tax on the CVS and Publix purchases, but bought more items than just these.
I'm just going to say this one is all profit.

5. $5.00 wyb UP DVD and (2) bags of Birds Eye Viola!
I was also burning ECBs when I bought this DVD. I only spent $0.65 at Publix the day I got the Viola!, so that hardly counts either.
All profit rebate.

So far that's a total of $51.15 profit from sending in for rebates. (Minus a couple dollars for postage.)

I also have some $5.00 SC Johnson rebates still to fill out. I got tarred.

No comments: